2016 is quickly coming to a close, are you ready to ring in the new year? Do you have any plans for New Year's Eve? Are you going to a party, having a party, or spending a quiet evening with your significant other(s)?
However you are celebrating this year, consider Cherchies® your New Year's Eve party planner. We have included 30 of our favorite easy mouth-watering recipe ideas to make your evening stress-free, easy and elegant!
Here's to a healthy, safe, and prosperous 2017. Happy New Year friends! Thank you for your loyalty to us since 1978!
Appetizers - Perhaps you like to nibble and mingle throughout the evening. These quick and easy appetizers ideas are perfect for an appetizer party. Depending on your crowd, choose from a few or several:)
- Fig Prosciutto Goat Cheese Crostini Recipe- The burst of flavors will send your taste buds into overload!
- Shrimp Ceviche Shooters- Small bites with huge flavor!
- Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts Recipe- Crunchy, salty, and sweet, all wrapped up in a bacon bundle. Serve with Cherchies® Cranberry Mustard
- Sausage Bites with Cranberry Mustard- Sweet, savory and easy.
- Fig and Herbed Brie Cups Recipe- These savory fig cuties hit all the flavor notes in one tasty bite
- Lemon Dill Dip Recipe- Perfect for vegetables, crackers, or a dip for shrimp- featuring our signature spice, Lem 'n Dill Seasoning Blend
- Marinated Cheese Recipe- A "Pretty" presentation.
- Mexican Martino Cheesecake Recipe- The perfect appetizer for a large crowd.
- Honey 'n Lime Grilled Shrimp Recipe- Sweet and tangy. Remove from skewers or allow guests to help themselves.
- Cheesy Hot Pepper Jam Thumbprints Recipe- Cheese and fruit with a kick
- A cheese plate (see How to Create an Easy Cheese Plate blog)
- Festive Deviled Eggs Recipe - A timeless recipe perfect for any occasion.
- Garlic Krispies Recipe- A surprising crunch. Save some for yourself...they won't last long.
Small Plates- Looking for heartier bites during the evening rather than a full meal? Then you'll want to try these delicious recipes.
- Sliders- Who doesn't love sliders? Try our Pulled Pork or create your own meatball sliders using mini rolls (King's Hawaiian is always fun). Add a festive pick and you're ready to go.
- Ham and Mustard Biscuits- Toast in the New Year with Champagne...mustard that is!
- Pretty Peppers Flatbread Pizza Recipe- Cut into squares for an easy peasy appetizer.
- Easy Quesadillas Recipe- Serve with our Chardonnay Guacamole and sour cream. No fuss!
- Sassy Grilled Chicken Skewers- Anything on a stick looks festive! Don't want to skewer? Cut into bite sized pieces and serve with toothpicks.
- Melt in your Mouth Ribs- Slow cooked and easy. Guests can help themselves.
- Champagne Chicken Lettuce Wraps Recipe- Serve chicken mixture in a pretty bowl with the lettuce leaves off to the side.
- Lemon Dill Lox Recipe- Instead of regular sized bagels, use mini bagels!
- Egg Salad Stuffed Shells- Arrange on a bed of lettuce on a platter.
Easy Elegant Meals - Perhaps a quiet evening with your significant other(s) is more your speed to celebrate the New Year's festivities. Here are a few quick and easy recipe ideas.
- Seared Citrus Cilantro Scallops Recipe- Compliment these tasty morsels with our Dilly Potatoes Recipe and a green salad.
- Champagne Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipe- Easy and Elegant!- Serve with our Strawberry Spinach Salad and our Savory Wedge Bread Recipe.
- Truffle Glazed Bone-In Ribeye Recipe- Pair it with our Grilled Shrimp Salad for a new twist on surf and turf!
- Blackberry Champagne Salmon Recipe- Pair with our Cranberry Spinach Salad, our for a delightful meal.
- Seafood Casserole Recipe- Our Cranberry Spinach Salad would compliment this dish quite well!
- Casual evening Taco Bar- Try our Double Decker Tacos or Peachy Fish Tacos and serve with Chardonnay Guacamole, Oh Sooo Simple Salsa, and all your favorite taco fixin's!
- Garlic Stuffed Flank Steak Recipe- Perfect served with our Herbed Sweet Potato Fries.
- Salmon Niçoise With Champagne Herb Vinaigrette Recipe- Oooh La La- A complete tasty meal in one dish!
Happy New Year!