- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 (8 oz.) cartons sour cream
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup Cherchies Vidalia® Onion Peach Salsa
- 1 (4 oz.) can diced green chilis, drained
- 1/2 jar Cherchies Pretty Peppers
- 1/2 cup hot style salsa
- tortilla chips
Combine cream cheese and Monterey Jack cheese in a bowl. Beat with electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Beat in 1 carton of sour cream. Add eggs all at once and stir until blended.
Stir in Vidalia® Onion Peach Salsa, green chilies and Pretty Peppers.
Pour into a 9 inch springform pan. Place on a baking sheet and bake in a 350 degree oven for 40 to 45 minutes or until center is almost set.
While still hot, spread the other carton of sour cream over the top of the cheesecake. Cool. Cover pan and refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Before serving, remove sides of pan and dribble remaining 1/2 cup salsa over the top of cheesecake.
Serve with tortilla or corn chips.