A perfect luncheon treat, hors d'oeuvre, or salad.
- 16-20 jumbo pasta shells
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 Tablespoons (Tbsp.) Cherchies Champagne Mustard (for a spicier version, try our Cherchies Hot Banana Pepper Mustard)
- 2 Tablespoons (Tbsp.) Cherchies Pretty Peppers, well drained
- 2 Tablespoons (Tbsp.) capers, drained
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 3 Tablespoons (Tbsp.) chopped green onions
- 6 hard boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cherchies Lime 'n Pepper Seasoning
- Bibb Lettuce Washed and separated
Cook pasta shells per package directions. Remove pasta shells individually to avoid tearing. Immerse shells in cold water until completely cooled, drain well, and pat dry.
In a medium bowl, combine sour cream with Cherchies Champagne Mustard.
Add the Pretty Peppers, capers, celery, onions, chopped hard boiled eggs, salt and pepper, and Cherchies Pepper 'n Lime Seasoning. Stir until completely blended.
Fill each shell with egg mixture. Arrange 1 or 2 lettuce leaves on individual plates. Set 3 or 4 shells (or more if you're hungry...I'd opt for more, but that's just me) on each plate. Enjoy!