Of all the meals in our recipe repertoire, tacos seem to be a family/crowd favorite...any kind, anytime, any celebration...they're just fun and easy! Who doesn't like fun? But double the fun? I'm in!
These mouth-watering tacos are fabulously delicious and double-layered! The secret to the outstanding flavor is our Cherchies® Select Grilling Rub & Seasoning Blend, an all-purpose seasoning blend perfect for grilling, but versatile enough for tacos, on ribs, in dips, chilis, pulled pork, casseroles, and so much more!
Next time you're in the mood for tacos, grab our Cherchies® Select Grilling Rub and Seasoning Blend, and prepare to be "double" wowed with the flavor! You may want to grab a couple of these beauties for yourself before they disappear!
- 1 pound ground meat (we used ground chicken for this picture)
- 1 Tablespoon (Tbsp) Cherchies® Garlic Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon (tsp) pepper
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 cup beef broth (you can use chicken or vegetable broth)
- 3 1/2 Tablespoons (Tbsp) Cherchies® Select Grilling Rub and Seasoning Blend (more or less to taste)
- 1 teaspoon (tsp) cornstarch
- hard taco shells (can use soft...or both...what?)
- Salsa or Pico de gallo (we used store bought fresh salsa)
- 2 Tablespoons (Tbsp) Chopped cilantro mixed with 1 cup chopped lettuce (more depending on if needed)
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Chardonnay Guacamole Recipe (optional)
- Lime n' Cha Sauce (below)
Lime n' Cha Sauce
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon (tsp.) Sriracha Chili Sauce (or your favorite chili sauce)
- Juice from 1/2 a lime
- 1 Tablespoon
In a large skillet, add oil, onions, Garlic Seasoning, pepper, and saute onions in oil until translucent.
Add ground meat, cornstarch, Cherchies® Select Grilling Rub & Seasoning, and beef broth and cook until meat is cooked through and no longer pink. Once meat is cooked through and sauce has thickened, it's time to build the tacos:)
To hard or soft tacos, add the seasoned meat and your favorite toppings. For these tacos we layered meat, pico de gallo or salsa (my hubby prefers our Cherchies® Vidalia Onion Peach Salsa on top), lettuce, cheese, and Lime 'n Cha sauce (below) on top.
Now for double the fun...wait for it...spread a soft corn or flour tortilla with refried beans and wrap the taco!
So you decide, fun or double the fun? Ole:)