THE EAGLES ARE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL!!! Wow! Will someone pinch me, as I am still trying to embrace that notion? As you can imagine, here in Pennsylvania, Super Bowl fever has struck big-time. It is so exciting! How will you be celebrating the big game this Sunday? Will you have a party? Will you spend a quiet evening at home? Do you like football? (I won't hold it against you if you don't:).
Our Super Bowl party will be extra special this Sunday as we cheer on our beloved Philadelphia Eagles vs. The New England Patriots in Super Bowl LII (fingers crossed). As with any game day event, celebrating is always more enjoyable with family and friends, but it is also the food that takes center stage. Do you have your menu ready?
We have taken the guess work out of "What shall I serve for game day?" Whether you are rooting for our determined Eagles or that "other team:)", tackle your appetite with these easy peasy game day recipes. Arrange your food in a snack stadium (see below), and you and your hors d'oeuvres will certainly score big with your guests!
"Munchdown" on these:
- Cheesy Corn Dog Bites Recipe- A new twist on "Pigs in a Blanket", featuring Cherchies® Champagne or Hot Banana Pepper Mustard.
- Pretty Pepper Roll-Up Recipe- featuring Cherchies® Pretty or Pretty Hot Peppers.
- Sweet & Savory Ham & Cheese Pinwheel Recipe- Delicious bite-sized morsels featuring Cherchies® Mustards.
Dip away with these tasty dips!
- The Best Layered Taco Dip Recipe- As the name implies, truly the best featuring Cherchies® Select Grilling Rub & Seasoning Blend and Cherchies® Chardonnay Lime & Cilantro Seasoning.
- Hot Pecan Spread Recipe- featuring Cherchies® Pretty Peppers and Cherchies® Garlic Seasoning.
- Pretty Pepper Hummus Recipe- featuring Cherchies Pretty or Pretty Hot Peppers.
Bring on the wings!
- Baked Blackberry Mustard Wing Recipe- Sweet and savory wings with Cherchies® Blackberry Preserves and Cherchies® Champagne Mustard.
- Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings Recipe- Grilled to perfection with Cherchies® Lem'n Pepper Spicy Blend Seasoning.
- Spicy Cherry Chicken Wings Recipe- Baked not fried featuring Cherchies Cherry Hot Pepper Jam.
Hearty Game Day Food
- Black & White Bean Chili Recipe- A necessity for game day featuring Cherchies® Select Grilling Rub & Seasoning Blend.
- Ham, Turkey, and Cheese Stromboli Recipe- Easy and can be made ahead. This recipe features Cherchies® Champagne and Hot Banana Pepper Mustards.
- Slow Cooker Peach BBQ Pulled Pork Recipe- Step up your pulled pork recipe a notch with Cherchies® Vidalia Onion Peach Salsa.
Make a Taco Bar!
- Double Decker Taco Recipe- featuring Cherchies® Garlic Seasoning and Cherchies Select Grilling Rub and Seasoning Blend.
- Fish Tacos with Cilantro Lime Ranch Dressing Recipe- featuring Terrapin Ridge Farms Cilantro Lime Ranch Dressing and Cherchies® Select Grilling Rub & Seasoning Blend.
- Peachy Fish Taco Recipe- Your tacos will sing with flavor with Cherchies Vidalia Onion Peach Salsa, Cherchies Chardonnay Lime & Cilantro, and Cherchies Select Grilling Rub & Seasoning Blend.
PHILLY Cream Cheese of course!
- Hot Pepper Cream Cheese Recipe- Sweet and roasted peppers- A quick and easy appetizer with Cherchies Pretty or Pretty Hot Peppers.
- Pepper Jam Cream Cheese Appetizer- Quick appetizer featuring Cherchies® Cherry, Cranberry, or Strawberry Hot Pepper Jams.
- Mexican Martino Cheesecake Recipe- Perfect for a large crowd featuring Cherchies® Black Bean & Corn Salsa or Cherchies® Vidalia Onion Peach Salsa.
Score a touchdown with a Snack Stadium!
- Arrange all your favorite recipes into a snack stadium for even more impact!
- Use common household items to create your Snack Stadium, such as cut up boxes, cardboard magazine holders, etc.
- Get creative!- Here we used our Chardonnay Guacamole Recipe as the field, our Oh Soo Simple Salsa Recipe, Pretty Pepper Hummus, and Lemon Dill Dip as the end zones.