Cooking Time: 30 minutes
If you're looking for a tasty easy dip for a crowd, then you will want to try this recipe. It's perfect for any party, game day celebration, or any occasion, period.
This seriously may become your new favorite go-to dip!
- 3 packages (8 oz. each) cream cheese, room temperature
- 6 Tablespoons (Tbsp) milk
- 2 packages (4 oz. each) dried beef
- 1 jar Cherchies® Pretty Peppers, slightly drained
- 1 1/2 teaspoons (tsp) Cherchies® Garlic Seasoning
- 4 Tablespoons (Tbsp) onion, finely diced
- 3/4 teaspoon (tsp) pepper
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream (could substitute plain greek yogurt)
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- 6 Tablespoons (Tbsp) butter
Brown pecans in butter. Set aside.
Fold in sour cream and spoon into a rectangular baking dish. Top with remaining 1/2 jar of Pretty Peppers. Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
Serve with your favorite crackers. Enjoy!