After the Egg hunt, celebrate the season with a brunch...and Cherchies®. Finally! It's Spring! That means all good things of course, flowers, birds, warm sunshine, and of course Easter. Check out what's in my Easter basket!
Whether you are serving a crowd or hosting a small gathering, here are our 25 favorite Easter Brunch recipes.
- Lemon Dill Dip Recipe- Our favorite dip! Light and fresh.
- Tomato Basil Cups Recipe
- Champagne and Apple Endive Recipe- Tangy mustard, crisp apples, and robust blue cheese come together in one tasty bite.
- Sweet and Sour Spread Recipe- Sweet pineapple combined with the zing of horseradish and gourmet mustard makes this a delicious appetizer that won't be on the table for long!
- Festive Deviled Eggs Recipe- An Easter Bunny Favorite!
- Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts Recipe- Anything with bacon tastes better
Breakfast/ Brunch Dishes
- Lemon Dill Lox Recipe- Lem 'n Dill and Salmon. Delicious
- Cherry Glazed Ham- Sweet and Salty
- Breakfast Sausage and Eggs Recipe- The Champagne Mustard is the star of this dish!
- Teresa's Ham & Asparagus Quiche- The Champagne Mustard adds that "je ne sais quoi" (French for "I don't know what") to this egg dish. You're guests will ask for seconds!
- Ham and Biscuits- Easy Peasy
- Strawberry Chocolate Chip Pancakes Recipe- A breakfast favorite!
- Fruit Salad with Champagne Honey Mustard Dressing Recipe- A unique flavorful combination.
- Strawberry Salad- A refreshing spring salad topped with our Champagne Vinaigrette.
- Pretty Glazed Carrots- A lovely combination of sweet and tangy, the perfect twist to carrots.
- French Green Beans Recipe- Cheesy peppery goodness, perfect for any holiday or potluck.
- Dilly Potatos Recipe- Easy and Fresh
- Champagne Beet and Goat Cheese Salad Recipe- Sweet and tangy
- Cherchies Compound Herbed Butter Recipe- Serve with your favorite Easter bread
- Lem 'n Raspberry Fruit Pizza- Lem 'n Raspberry Marmalade adds that perfect sweetness to this dessert.
- Swirl Cheesecake Recipe- A simple elegant dessert, swirled with the preserve of your choice.
- Blackberry Monkey Bread Muffins- Lemon, Cinnamon, and Blackberries all wrapped up in a muffin. I dare you to eat just one!
- Homemade Toaster Strudels Recipe- Fruity and tasty
- Fig Bars Recipe- Rich and figgy
- Cream Cheese Pie Recipe- Creamy and delicious