- 1 1/2 cups sugar cookie crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 12 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 Tsp. lemon peel, grated
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup Cherchies® Cranberry Preserves (could substitute Cherchies Blackberry Preserves or Cherchies Lem 'n Raspberry Marmalade)
Combine cookie crumbs and butter. Press mixture in bottom and on sides of a 9 inch round pan. Refrigerate.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine cream cheese, sugar and lemon peel. Beat until well blended.
Blend in eggs and sour cream until smooth, scraping bottom of bowl with a rubber scraper during the mixing time.
Pour mixture into crumb lined pan.
Stir Preserves. Place spoonfuls of preserves over cheese mixture. Using a spoon, partially mix into mixture, creating a marble effect.
Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until set.
Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
Makes 10 to 12 servings.