Munchdown! It's almost time for the Super Bowl folks and that means parties, which means food!
To help with your football party planning, I've listed 20 of our favorite quick and easy Cherchies® recipes to make your party is extra "super".
Now go, have yourself a game day party...even if you don't like football (What???...just kidding... I won't hold it against you, if you won't hold it against me that I like football...or The Eagles...sorry guys, maybe next year;)
- Marinated Cheese Recipe- A make ahead must! The Garlic 'n Herbs Seasoning and our Pretty Peppers "score" big in this recipe.
- Muffuletta Cream Cheese Roll-Up Recipe- The flavors of the classic New Orleans "Muffuletta" in a bite-sized appetizer.
- Cheesy Havarti-Dill Pull Apart Bread- Soft, crunchy artisan bread, melty Havarti cheese, drippy butter and Lemon dill spice...oh my!
- Lemon Dill Dip Recipe- What would a party be without dips? This dip is so refreshing and our Cherchies® lemon dill spice makes this dip irresistibly good.
- Sweet and Sour Spread Recipe- Sweet pineapple combined with the zing of horseradish and gourmet mustard makes this a delicious appetizer that won't be on the table for long.
- Artichoke and Cheese Squares- Score points for flavor.
- Mexican Martino Cheesecake Recipe- This recipe is a touchdown (sorry, couldn't help myself), and feeds a large crowd. A savory cheesecake with peppers and Vidalia Onion Peach Salsa. Yumm!
- Oh Sooo Simple Salsa Recipe- Last minute get-together? No problem! Our Salsa Seasoning with Lime will turn any can of tomatoes into a delicious salsa! For an added bonus, add Velveeta Cheese to your newly made salsa, and microwave until melted... instant queso!
- Candied Pepper Jam Bacon- Bacon and football just seem perfect together for some reason, but then again bacon goes with everything;)
Main Meal/Heartier Appetizers
- Ham and Mustard Biscuit Recipe- It doesn't get much easier than biscuit sliders with ham, cheese, and mustard. Or have a slider spread with different fillings (meatballs,pulled pork...).
- Bake Chicken Tenders with Cranberry Mustard Dipping Sauce- A sweet and tangy compliment to the chicken.
- Double Decker Tacos- Have a taco bar!
- Yes, soup for you! (Seinfeld flashback)- With over 20 soups, we have just the one to warm you and your family. Plus, most of our soups can be made in a crockpot (except for the quick cooking soups!)
- Melt in Your Mouth Pulled Pork- 5 Ingredients, including our Select Grilling Rub and Seasoning Blend.
- Grilled Herb Chicken Legs- Fire up the grill, and add olive oil and your favorite Cherchies® seasoning blend
- Honey and Lime Grilled Shrimp- Lime, Cilantro, and honey will make your taste buds sing!
- Festive Deviled Eggs- Always a crowd favorite, any occasion.
- Blackberry or Lemon Raspberry Monkey Bread Muffins- These little cuties are so quick and easy and will be a hit at your next party. Make them both!
- Lemon Raspberry Fruit Pizza Recipe- Serious fruit flavor! Perfect for a crowd.
- Apple Butter Crisp- warm apples with a delightful crunchy topping.
Have a super party folks!