Easy and great for entertaining!
- 2 cans (8 oz.each) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 8 Tbsp. Cherchies® Champagne Mustard
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 can (4 oz.) chopped green chilies, drained
- Garnish with Cherchies Pretty Peppers
Press dough rectangles together on the bottom and sides of a jelly roll pan. Bake until brown in a 375 degree oven for about 10 minutes. Spread the Champagne Mustard evenly over the cooked crust.
Mix the next five ingredients together and spread on top of the Champagne Mustard. Bake at 375 degrees until cheese is melted about 15 minutes. Cut into individual squares and serve.
Makes about 3 dozen.