What are you doing New Year's Eve? Are you going to a party, having a party, or spending a quiet evening with your significant other (s)? However you're celebrating this year, we thought we'd take the guesswork out of planning, and share our favorite Cherchies® appetizer recipes to make your New Year's stress-free, easy and elegant.
Wishing you a healthy and prosperous 2017. Happy New Year friends!
Appetizers - Perhaps you like to "munch" and mingle throughout the evening. These quick and easy appetizers are perfect for an appetizer party.
- Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts Recipe- Crunchy, salty, and sweet, all wrapped up in a bacon bundle. Serve with Cherchies® Cranberry Mustard
- Sausage Bites with Cranberry Mustard- Sweet, savory and easy
- Lemon Dill Dip Recipe- Perfect for vegetables, crackers, or a dip for shrimp- featuring our signature spice, Lem 'n Dill Seasoning Blend
- Marinated Cheese Recipe- A "Pretty" presentation
- Mexican Martino Cheesecake Recipe- The perfect appetizer for a large crowd
- Honey 'n Lime Grilled Shrimp Recipe- Sweet and tangy. Remove from skewers or allow guests to help themselves
- Cheesy Hot Pepper Jam Thumbprints Recipe- Cheese and fruit with a kick
- A cheese plate (see How to Create an Easy Cheese Plate blog)
- Festive Deviled Eggs Recipe - A timeless recipe perfect for any occasion
- Garlic Krispies Recipe- A surprising crunch. Save some for yourself...they won't last long.
Small Plates- Looking for a heartier appetizer to nibble on during the evening rather than a sit down dinner? Then you'll want to try these easy recipes.
- Sliders- Who doesn't love sliders? Try our Pulled Pork or create your own meatball sliders using mini rolls (King's Hawaiian is always fun). Add a festive pick and you're ready to go.
- Ham and Mustard Biscuits- Toast in the New Year with Champagne...mustard that is!
- Pretty Peppers Flatbread Pizza Recipe- Cut into squares for an easy peasy appetizer.
- Easy Quesadillas Recipe- Serve with our Chardonnay Guacamole and sour cream. No fuss!
- Sassy Grilled Chicken Skewers- Anything on a stick looks festive! Don't want to skewer? Cut into bite sized pieces and serve with toothpicks.
- Melt in your Mouth Ribs- Slow cooked and easy. Guests can help themselves.
- Champagne Chicken Lettuce Wraps Recipe- Serve chicken mixture in a pretty bowl with the lettuce leaves off to the side.
- Blackberry Champagne Salmon Recipe- Cut into small portions and serve on a pretty platter.
- Lemon Dill Lox Recipe- Instead of regular sized bagels, use mini bagels!
- Egg Salad Stuffed Shells- Arrange on a bed of lettuce on a platter