According to Days of the Year (www.daysoftheyear.com), today is Garlic Day! The origins of this obscure holiday might not be entirely clear, but its purpose is obvious: take to the kitchen and celebrate the many uses of garlic by cooking up a feast"- daysoftheyear.com
Not only does garlic add intense flavor to your favorite savory recipe, it also provides a wealth of health-promoting benefits, such as reducing the risk of heart disease, lowering cholesterol levels, fighting off viruses and infections, cleansing the body of toxic metals, and so much more.
Garlic has found its way in many cuisines around the world, and in honor of Garlic Day, we wanted to share of our favorite recipes. "For one day only, put aside your concerns about bad breath and indulge in twenty-four hours of delicious, garlicky goodness – it is Garlic Day, a day to recognize this pungent little clove"- daysoftheyear.com. Speaking of garlic, don't forget to stop by Cherchies.com. Today is the last day for 20% off all our spice blends:) Use FLAVOR at checkout.
- Garlic Bread- of course! Spread your favorite bread with butter or olive oil, generously season with Cherchies® Garlic Seasoning or Cherchies® Garlic & Herbs Seasoning Blend, and broil in the oven for a few minutes until the bread is slightly browned.
- Homemade Cream of Mushroom Soup Recipe
- Garlic Krispies Recipe
- Black and White Bean Chili Recipe
- Hot Pecan Spread Recipe
- Chinese Lemon Raspberry Chicken Recipe
- Champagne Roasted Brussels Sprout Recipe
- Baked Chicken Tenders with Cranberry Mustard Recipe
- Kathy's Thai Chicken Recipe
- Caprese Salad Recipe
- Garlic Stuffed Flank Steak Recipe
- Strawberry Hot Pepper Kabobs Recipe
- Chicken Marsala Recipe
- Blackberry Champagne Salmon Recipe
- Salmon Niçoise With Champagne Herb Vinaigrette Recipe
- Herbed Dip Recipe
- Perfect Pesto Recipe
- Herbed Corn on the Cob Recipe
- Spooky English Muffin Pizza Recipe
- Teresa's Ham and Asparagus Quiche Recipe
Thanks for visiting! Enjoy:)