Mustard...it's not just for hot dogs anymore.
The uses for mustard are endless. Mustard can be a flavor enhancer to many dishes, a thickener to stews and casseroles, an emulsifier for vinaigrettes, a base for sauces, a glue to adhere bread crumbs in lieu of eggs, a secret ingredient for bbq sauces, and so many more uses.
Our company began with an amazing jar of gourmet mustard, Cherchies® Champagne Mustard. Since 1978, our award-winning mustards have been spicing up kitchens around the world. Our signature mustard is our Cherchies® Champagne Mustard, but we also have two newer mustards, our Cherchies® Hot Banana Pepper Mustard and our Cherchies® Cranberry Mustard.
Here's why we love our gourmet mustards and of course, why we love you:) "Cherchies Champagne Mustard is a "must have condiment" if you are a cook, (serious or not), as it goes with just about everything, The champagne of Champagne Mustards. Toni C."
We thought you'd enjoy 20 of our favorite mustard recipes. Like our mustards? Check out our blog or our website for a Cherchies® Retailer near you. We would love to hear your favorite uses of our mustards.
Sign up for our newsletter on our website www.cherchies.com for weekly specials on our products (Pssst...our Champagne Mustard is on sale this Friday, January 8, 2016).
- Champagne Cordon Bleu Recipe
- Savory Champagne Meatloaf Recipe
- Champagne Roasted Brussel Sprouts Recipe
- Festive Deviled Eggs Recipe
- Sausage Bites with Cranberry Mustard Recipe
- Baked Blackberry Mustard Wing Recipe
- Champagne Chicken Wraps Recipe
- Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts Recipe
- Turkey Waffle Panini Recipe
- Apple Butter and Egg Croissant Recipe
- Blackberry Champagne Salmon Recipe
- Blackberry Poppyseed Vinaigrette Recipe
- Strawberry Hot Pepper Kabobs Recipe
- Breakfast Sausage and Eggs Recipe
- Strawberry Spinach Salad Recipe
- Rose's Roasted Champagne Beets Recipe
- Champagne Steak Recipe
- Champagne and Apple Endive Recipe
- Buttery Soft Philly Pretzels (that's a given, being from Philly;)
- Sweet and Sour Spread Recipe