This is a crazy sandwich recipe, with crazy ingredients, but it works really well, as it uses our apple butter spread as one of the main ingredients.
- 1 croissant, sliced lengthwise
- 1 Tablespoon (Tbsp) Cherchies® Apple Butter Spread (could substitute Cherchies® Champagne Mustard, Cherchies® Cherry Butter, or Cherchies® Strawberry Butter)
- 1 Tablespoon (Tbsp) Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon (tsp) sweet pickle relish
- 1 slice of onion
- 1 slice of tomato
- 3 slices of a hard boiled egg
- 1 slice of ham
- 1 slice of swiss cheese (or favorite cheese)
- shredded lettuce
Spread one croissant half (in this case, I used mini croissants from Sam's Club) with Cherchies® Apple Butter Spread and the other half with mayonnaise. Next spread the pickle relish on one half of the croissant.
Place tomato, onion, egg, cheese, and lettuce (I didn't have lettuce at the time of the photograph) on one half and cover to serve.
Volia! A crazy easy sandwich recipe. Increase the recipe with each additional recipe, and you'll have a party!