I do love summer, and I'm sad to see it end, but that means that football season is right around the corner! We are a huge football loving family and in honor of football season, I decided to create a list of my favorite easy Cherchies® recipes perfect for game day!
Now go, have yourself a game day party...even if you don't like football (What???...just kidding... I won't hold it against you, if you won't hold it against me that I like football. Honestly...when we have friends over, I watch some of the game, but mostly hang with my girlfriends).
- Marinated Cheese Recipe- A make ahead must! The Garlic 'n Herbs Seasoning and our Pretty Peppers "score" big in this recipe.
- Lemon Dill Dip Recipe- What would a party be without dips? This dip is so refreshing and our Cherchies® lemon dill spice makes this dip irresistibly good.
- Sweet and Sour Spread Recipe- Sweet pineapple combined with the zing of horseradish and gourmet mustard makes this a delicious appetizer that won't be on the table for long.
- Mexican Martino Cheesecake Recipe- This recipe is a touchdown (sorry, couldn't help myself), and feeds a large crowd. A savory cheesecake with peppers and Vidalia Onion Peach Salsa. Yumm!
- Oh Sooo Simple Salsa Recipe- Last minute get-together? No problem! Our Salsa Seasoning with Lime will turn any can of tomatoes into a delicious salsa! For an added bonus, add Velveeta Cheese to your newly made salsa, and microwave until melted... instant queso!
- Candied Pepper Jam Bacon- Bacon and football just seem perfect together for some reason, but then again bacon goes with everything;)
Heartier Appetizers/ Main Meal
- Ham and Mustard Biscuit Recipe- It doesn't get much easier than biscuit sliders with ham, cheese, and mustard. Or have a slider spread with different fillings (meatballs, pulled pork...).
- Yes, soup for you! (Seinfeld flashback)- With over 20 soups, we have just the one to warm you and your family. Plus, our soups can be made in a crockpot!
- Melt in Your Mouth Pulled Pork- 5 Ingredients, including our Select Grilling Rub and Seasoning Blend.
- Grilled Herb Chicken Legs- Fire up the grill, and add olive oil and your favorite Cherchies® seasoning blend
- Honey and Lime Grilled Shrimp- Lime, Cilantro, and honey will make your taste buds sing! (Ooops, that's 11...gave you a bonus!).
- Blackberry or Lemon Raspberry Monkey Bread Muffins- (Oh well, another bonus...I just love surprises...don't you?) These little cuties are so quick and easy and will be a hit at your next party. Make them both!
Have a great day folks!