National Mustard Day is this Saturday August, 6, 2016. Every year, the National Mustard Museum in Middleton, Wisconsin celebrates National Mustard Day with a huge festival celebrating you guessed it our favorite and original condiment...MUSTARD! In fact, among the mustards featured will be our award-winning gourmet mustards! It's only fitting that we celebrate too, right? Stay tuned...
Did you know? Our award-winning mustards, Cherchies® Champagne Mustard, Cherchies® Hot Banana Pepper Mustard, and Cherchies® Cranberry Mustard have been spicing up kitchens around the world since 1978. So, in honor of National Mustard Day and because we love mustard and we love YOU, we've included our favorite mustard recipes AND as a bonus, all our mustards will be on sale this weekend beginning Friday, August 5, 2015. Check out www.cherchies.com and sign up for our newsletter for this week's and future sales.
Celebrate National Mustard Day with Cherchies®. Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy!
Our Favorite Mustard Recipes.
- Buttery Soft Philly Pretzels (that's a given, being from Philly;)
- Sausage Bites with Cranberry Mustard Recipe
- Champagne and Apple Endive Recipe
- Sweet and Sour Spread Recipe
- Blackberry Poppyseed Vinaigrette Recipe
- Best Darn Coleslaw Recipe
- Bloomin Tomato with Chicken Salad Recipe
- Strawberry Spinach Salad Recipe
- Rose's Roasted Champagne Beets Recipe
- Cranberry Spinach Salad with Cranberry Mustard Vinaigrette Recipe
- Baked Chicken Tenders with Cranberry Mustard Dipping Sauce Recipe
- Grilled Muffuletta Recipe
- Champagne Steak Recipe
- Strawberry Hot Pepper Kabobs Recipe
- Champagne Blackberry Grilled Cheese Recipe
- Pizzazzed Burger Recipe with Hot Banana Pepper Mustard
- Blackberry Champagne Salmon Recipe
- Chicken Lettuce Wrap Recipe
- Pork Fried Rice Recipe