- 2 ripe-but-firm avocados
- 1 cup Bisquick
- ¼ tsp. red pepper flakes
- ½ tsp. garlic salt
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 cups vegetable oil (for frying)
- ½ cup Terrapin Ridge Farms Cilantro Lime Ranch Dressing
1. Halve, core, and slice the avocados into long, thin pieces.
2. In a small bowl, mix together Bisquick, red pepper flakes, and garlic salt.
3. In a second small bowl, whisk together the egg and milk.
4. Transfer 2 tablespoons of the milk into the Bisquick mixture. Stir until Bisquick becomes coarse and crumbly.
5. Pour the remaining milk mixture over the avocados.
6. Heat the oil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat.
7. Gently transfer the avocados from the milk mixture into the Bisquick crumbs. Press lightly to coat each slice of avocado with the crumb mixture.
8. Slide the crumb-coated avocado slices into the hot oil. Fry just until the outer coating turns golden brown. Remove from the oil and transfer to a plate lined with a
9. Serve avocado fries immediately with Terrapin Ridge Farms Cilantro Lime Ranch Dressing