Mustard...it's not just for hotdogs anymore. This past Saturday, August 1, 2015, was National Mustard Day, and The Mustard Museum, in Wisconsin held it's 25th Anniversary Celebration to honor National Mustard Day. Thousands of mustards were featured in this museum and included were our gourmet mustards! The museum even has it's own university (Poupon U...I couldn't stop giggling...love it!!)
Since 1978, our award-winning mustards have been spicing up kitchens around the world. Our signature mustard and most popular is our Cherchies® Champagne Mustard, but we also have two newer mustards, our Cherchies® Hot Banana Pepper Mustard and our Cherchies® Cranberry Mustard.
Here's why we love our gourmet mustards and of course, why we love you:) "Cherchies Champagne Mustard is a "must have condiment" if you are a cook, (serious or not), as it goes with just about everything, The champagne of Champagne Mustards.Toni C."
I thought you'd like my 10 favorite recipes using our mustards (although it was difficult to pick favorites since I like them all). I hope you like them too! We would love to hear your favorite uses of our mustards.
- Blackberry Champagne Salmon Recipe
- Blackberry Poppyseed Vinaigrette Recipe
- Strawberry Hot Pepper Kabobs Recipe
- Breakfast Sausage and Eggs Recipe
- Strawberry Spinach Salad Recipe
- Rose's Roasted Champagne Beets Recipe
- Champagne Steak Recipe
- Champagne and Apple Endive Recipe
- Buttery Soft Philly Pretzels (that's a given, being from Philly;)
- Sweet and Sour Spread Recipe