Cook Time: 10 minutes
Fighting the clock for dinner or lunch? Have no fear, we have just the answer, Balsamic Garlic & Herb Quesadillas!
- 1 pound shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1 package 8 inch flour tortillas
- Terrapin Ridge Farms Balsamic Garlic Herb Jam
- Grilled chicken (optional)
- Oh Sooo Simple Salsa Recipe (optional)
- Chardonnay Guacamole Recipe (optional)
Spread jam on a tortilla. Generously top with cheese then with another tortilla. Heat a heavy cast iron skillet to very hot. Brown tortilla on both sides and heat until warm inside. Cut into wedges and serve. Make it a meal by adding grilled chicken. Serve with our Homemade Strawberry Applesauce and our Strawberry Spinach Salad for a complete meal. Enjoy!