- 4 cups cooked yellow summer squash
- 1 cup carrots, grated
- 1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 can (10 oz.) cream of chicken soup
- 1 jar Cherchies® Pretty Peppers, drained
- Dash of Tabasco
- 1/2 pint of sour cream
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 package cornbread stuffing mix
Mash squash and add carrots, onions, and soup. Mix well. Add Pretty Peppers, Tabasco and sour cream and blend well.
In a separate pan, melt butter and add stuffing mix. Blend well and put a layer of stuffing on bottom of a 9" x 13" casserole dish. Cover with vegetable mixture and top with remaining stuffing.
Bake for 30 minutes in a 350 degree oven.