With Thanksgiving literally around the corner, it's time to think about the feast...and the cranberries, those tart little gems traditionally synonymous with Turkey Day! We love cranberries!
Three of our products contain cranberries, our award-winning Cranberry Mustard, a sweet and tangy mustard, our Cranberry Hot Pepper Jam, a sweet and spicy blend of cranberries and jalapeno peppers, and our Cranberry Preserves, a sweet/tart preserve with a hint of Champagne.
Caution, you may get obsessed with these products, as they are that good:)
In honor of Thanksgiving, below are some of our favorite cranberry recipes, using our Cranberry Mustard, our Cranberry Hot Pepper Jam, and our Cranberry Preserves. Perhaps you'll be able to add something cranberry to the Thanksgiving table this year:) Thank you for visiting our blog. Have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving friends!
- Sausage Bites with Cranberry Mustard Recipe
- Baked Chicken Tenders with Cranberry Mustard Dipping Sauce Recipe
- Champagne and Apple Endive Recipe
- Baked Blackberry Mustard Wing Recipe
- Cranberry Champagne Vinaigrette Recipe
- Buttery Soft Philly Pretzels with Cranberry Mustard Dipping Sauce
Cranberry Hot Pepper Jam
- Hot Pepper Jam and Brie Cups Recipe
- Cheesy Hot Pepper Jam Thumbprints Recipe
- Cocktail Meatballs Recipe
- Candied Pepper Jam Bacon Recipe
- Pepper Jam Grilled Pineapple
- Easy Cream Cheese Appetizer Recipe
- Sweet and Savory Brie Recipe
- Champagne Vinaigrette Salad Dressing Recipe
- Cranberry Butter Spread Recipe
- Luscious Lady Fingers Recipe