Chocked full of fresh vegetables, this tasty colorful salad is the perfect side dish or meal.
I love this tangy greek-style pasta salad because it is very easy to make and is the perfect side dish to bring to your next party or potluck. The flavors intensify if made a day ahead. Add chicken for a light refreshing meal.
- 2 1/2 cups cooked orzo pasta
- 1 cup coarsely chopped seedless cucumbers
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes (can use cherry tomatoes cut in half if you'd prefer)
- 1/2 cup heaping cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced purple onion
- 1 teaspoon Cherchies® Garlic Seasoning
- 1/2 cup Cherchies® Pretty Peppers, drained
- Fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- Terrapin Ridge Farms Lemon Honey Vinaigrette
- Chopped parsley to garnish (optional)
Cook orzo pasta according to package directions. Drain Pasta. In a large bowl, place the chopped tomatoes, cucumbers, and onions. Season with Cherchies® Garlic Seasoning.
Next add the Feta cheese and mix to combine. Add more dressing to taste. Serve immediately. (*The flavors intensify if made a day ahead).
Tangy, refreshing Lemon Greek Salad. Enjoy!