This quick and easy Asian infused stir-fry is chocked full of fresh vegetables and flavor. The Fine Vines® Thai Ginger Artisanal Ketchup is the star of the show in this dish.
In no time, you'll have a delicious vegetarian stir-fry meal!
- 2 tablespoons Fine Vines® Thai Ginger Artisanal Ketchup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce (such as Sriracha)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 bunch scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 head broccoli, cut into one-inch pieces
- 1 bunch asparagus, cut into one-inch pieces
- 2 cups snow peas, de-stemmed
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into one-inch pieces
- 1 cup bean sprouts
Combine ketchup, soy sauce, water, vinegar, chili sauce, sesame oil, and sesame seeds and set aside.
Bring large pot of water to a boil. Blanch broccoli, asparagus, snow peas, and bell pepper for one minute. Remove and place in water bath.
Heat oil over medium in wok or large sauté pan. Saute garlic and scallions for two minutes. Add remaining vegetables and cook for five minutes, stirring frequently. Add stir-fry sauce and cook for two more minutes.
Serve with steamed rice and side of Fine Vines® Thai Ginger Artisanal Ketchup.
DOWNLOAD and print Thai Ginger Vegetable Stir-Fry Recipe.
Cook Time: 20 minutes