- 3 Tablespoons (Tbsp) butter
- ¾ cup finely chopped onion
- ¼ cup finely chopped celery
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt (feel free to replace with sour cream)
- 1 lb. fresh lump crabmeat, drained
- ½ cups Italian seasoned breadcrumbs*
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (cheddar cheese will also work)
- ½ cup Cherchies Pretty Peppers, drained
- 1 tsp. Cherchies Chardonnay Lime and Cilantro Seasoning
- Peach Salsa Dipping Sauce
Preheat oven to 350. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion, celery, and cook stirring constantly, 5 minutes, or until tender. Transfer to a large bowl, cool.
Add eggs and yogurt to onion mixture. Gently stir in crab meat and next 5 ingredients (*Try adding 1 Tablespoon (Tbsp) of Italian seasoning to bread crumbs if you don't have Italian Seasoned bread crumbs on hand). Cover and chill for 30 minutes.
Shape crab mixture into patties (6 or 8 depending on size). (Or shape into 1 1/2" balls for a fabulous appetizer).
Grease cookie sheet with cooking spray. Place crab cakes on cookie sheet, spray crab cakes with cooking spray, and bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve with Peach Salsa Dipping Sauce