Cooking Time: 30 minutes Difficulty: Easy
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, diced into 1 inch chunks
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 lb. butter
- 2 TBSP. oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon (Tbsp) flour
- 1 (1 lb.) package of pasta (rotini, bowtie - your preference!)
- 1 1/2 Tsp. Cherchies Lem'n Dill Seasoning
- 1 Tsp. dried basil
- 1 bunch of broccoli tops, chopped into bite size pieces
- 1/4 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups light cream
- 1/2 Tsp. cracked pepper
- 1 Tsp. salt (optional)
Boil pasta 5 minutes less than package directions. Drain. In a large bowl, season chicken pieces with Cherchies® Garlic Seasoning and pepper. Saute chicken pieces in butter and oil until chicken is no longer pink. Remove chicken from pan and place onto a plate.
To the same pan, add onions and saute until onions are soft and translucent. Add Lem'n Dill Seasoning and basil. Cook for a couple of minutes.
Once onions are cooked, add flour and stir in cream and cook over medium heat until slightly thickened.
Add chicken and chopped broccoli to pan and cooked until broccoli is tender crisp.
Add drained pasta to pan and heat through. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and cracked pepper. Toss thoroughly.