You would never know it was almost St. Patrick's Day and Spring here in Pennsylvania. Winter Storm Stella stopped by for a visit yesterday and left behind a sea of snow and ice, not exactly the mid-March weather we were hoping for, but at least she left our power intact. I know many of our fellow East Coast friends were not as lucky, so I hope you are all safe and warm.
So, to welcome St. Patrick's Day and Spring and perhaps warm your soul, I thought you would enjoy a picture of the Emerald Isle (aka Ireland) and some inspirational quotes!
There's a saying in Ireland, "If you can see the hills, it's going to rain if you can't, it's raining"- Dave Hogan. I wonder what they would say about blizzards?
Have a great day and Happy St. Patrick's Day and Happy Spring!
- "Laughter is brightest, where food is best". -Irish Proverb
- "Bless us with good food, the gift of gab, and hearty laughter. May the love we share be with us ever after".-Irish Blessing
- "Kiss the cook...she's Irish" -(Love this one!)
- As you ramble through life, whatever be your goal, keep your eye upon the doughnut, and not upon the hole.- Irish Proverb
- "There are good ships and wood ships, ships that sail the sea, but the best ships are friendships, may they always be". -Irish Proverb
- "A cabin with plenty of food is better than a hungry castle". -Irish Proverb