Who doesn't love burgers? This recipe is perfect with ground turkey or ground salmon. Kick it up a notch with a squeeze of Hot Wasabi Garnishing Squeeze and take these burgers to the next the next level.
Your taste buds will sing!
- 1 lb. Ground Salmon or Turkey
- 2 cloves Garlic, peeled and chopped finely
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1 teaspoons (tsp) Cilantro
- 2 teaspoons (tsp) Soy Sauce
- ¼ bottle Terrapin Ridge Hot Wasabi Garnishing Squeeze
- Cracked black pepper to taste
- 8 slices sourdough bread, toasted
- ¼ cup Mayonnaise
- 4 slices Red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1 cup sprouts or arugula
- 4 slices of tomato
Mix together the first seven ingredients, shape into four patties and grill, broil, or pan fry, turning once every five minutes on each side or until just cooked.
Toast sourdough bread. Top four slices of toast with Mayonnaise (optional), sprouts or arugula, onion, avocado and tomato. Place the burgers on top, and top with the remaining toast. Makes 4 burgers.