Leftover Potatoes? No Problem! Here's a fun re-make that you could either serve as a side or serve it as an appetizer for guests (I've already mentioned my kids and leftovers...here's my sneaky solution).
- 2-3 cups Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 1 Tablespoon (Tbsp.) Cherchies Lem 'n Dill Herbed Butter Recipe (butter and Cherchies Lem 'n Dill Seasoning), melted
- Leftover salami (or any kind of leftover deli meat, bacon, etc.), chopped
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese (cheddar, or montery jack, or perhaps a combination of both)
- Cooking Spray
- Mini muffin tins
- Chopped scallions (optional)
Preheat Oven to 350. Spray Mini muffin tins with cooking spray, set aside. In a medium bowl, mix together, potatoes, Cherchies Lem 'n Dill Butter, egg, and salami.
Scoop spoonfuls of potato mixture into mini muffin tins.
Sprinkle cheese on top (you had me at cheese!) and bake 10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes.
Add scallions to make it pretty...and serve.
Mashed potatoes, reconstituted. Omg (sorry, I have two teenagers and a young adult...omg means Oh My Goodness... hee-hee...not!). These are so cute! Enjoy tricking your family!