Denise King of Southlake, Texas won our recipe of the month with her "Best Pork Chops Ever with Parmesan Cheese & Champagne Mustard".
- 4 - (3/4 inch) thick Pork Chops (top loin, lean, boneless)
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1/4 cup Cherchies® Champagne Mustard
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. Cherchies® Garlic'n Herbs No Salt Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. dried basil leaves
- 1/4 tsp. dried oregano leaves
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
Preheat oven to 400º F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and set aside.
Season the pork chops with pepper. In a small bowl, whisk together mustard, oil, and remaining spices and brush mixture onto both sides. Press the grated Parmesan cheese into both sides of the chops (I am pretty liberal with the cheese. I like a thick coating but a thin one will work, too.) Place the chops on the baking sheet. Bake for approximately 20 minutes, or until coating is browned and the chops are cooked. For a slightly crispier texture, broil for one minute.