- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 6 tsp. Cherchies® Champagne Mustard or Cherchies® Hot Banana Pepper Mustard for a spicier flare)
- 8 slices cooked bacon or 8 slices ham
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella or crumbled goat cheese
- 8 asparagus spears, cut into thirds
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp. Cherchies® Pretty Peppers
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
Slice chicken breast into two thin pieces. If necessary, layer between sheets of wax paper and pound to 1/4" thickness.
Lay breasts down and season with salt and pepper. Spread each one with 1/2 to 1 tsp. Champagne Mustard. Layer with one slice cooked bacon or ham, mozzarella or goat cheese and 3-4 asparagus pieces. Season with salt and pepper.
Roll up, place on a baking sheet, seam side down. Cook at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until chicken is done.
Top with 1/2 tsp. Cherchies Pretty Peppers and lemon juice. Serve immediately!
Serves 6 - 8