Cook time: 20 Minutes
Round three for our new Cajun Seasoning! Celebrate Summer with a fun, easy New Orleans inspired shrimp boil, guaranteed to impress your family and guests. Unlike traditional shrimp boils as the name implies, this version is roasted on a sheet pan in the oven, so clean up is a cinch.
If you are looking for a quick and easy Louisiana-style dinner, tantalize your taste buds with this mouth-watering Cajun recipe, featuring succulent shrimp, sweet summer corn, savory sausage, fresh peppers and potatoes, and Cherchies® Cajun Seasoning. This recipe is so easy and delicious it will surely become your new go-to summer meal, or anytime you have a hankering for Louisiana flavor. Serve this dish with our Cajun Cornbread Recipe or Our Best Darn Garlic Bread Recipe for a complete meal.
Try it and let us know what you think. We would love to hear from you! Thank you for stopping by!
- 8 yellow potatoes, cut into fourths (baby potatoes would also work nicely)
- 1 teaspoon (tsp) salt (use for boiling potatoes)
- 1 yellow pepper, seeds removed, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 red pepper, seeds removed, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 5 ears corn, each cut crosswise into thirds
- 2 Tablespoons (Tbsp) olive oil or cooking spray
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely minced
- 3 Tablespoons (Tbsp) Cherchies® Cajun Seasoning
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 (12.8-ounce) package s andouille sausage, sliced into 1 Inch pieces
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves (optional)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a large baking pan with Parchment Paper and lightly spray with cooking spray.
Chop the peppers, corn, and potatoes and set aside. Slice the sausage into 1-inch pieces. (* Note: In the picture, I initially cut the sausage into 3-inch pieces, but they cooked longer, so you need to slice them into 1-inch pieces to ensure even cooking. My family gobbled up this dish before I could retake another picture).
Cook the potatoes in a large pot of salted water for about 10 minutes to soften. Drain.
In a small bowl, melt butter and add Cherchies® Cajun Seasoning and garlic. Mix.
To the oiled baking dish, add the corn, peppers, potatoes, sausage, and shrimp.
Pour the butter mixture over the ingredients and gently mix with hands coat. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 12-15 minutes or until shrimp are pink and sausage is cooked. Remove from oven and serve with lemon wedges. Enjoy!